Sunday, March 12, 2017

Inspirational


Inspiration

 This comes naturally for some. 
Others need a reminder every once in a while.
Which one are you?





This is so true.








The best advice I ever received came from My Dad.







For all of the worriers out there.
My grandfather's words are always in my head.
There are enough real things to worry about, you don't need to fill your head with things that may never happen.







This sweet note was written by a very quiet student. 
If she hadn't written me this little note, 
I never would have known that she felt this way. 
Her little, sweet, profound words 
stay with me every day.
It is my profound hope 
that I can make hard things easy
(and fun) 
for my firsties.






Leave it to Pooh Bear 
to put it so eloquently.








Just LOVE.







yes-








Hands On Experiences


Experiment


Predict


Hypothesize


Observe


Discuss


Think


Imagine


Explore


Make Memories






Follow the lesson plan from above.







Character Education should be the supplemental lesson to every single thing we teach.

What do you think? 






A good reminder.







Brilliant!

This is our job description,
in a nutshell.

Brilliant!








He was so determined.
He says he's not scared.
He just tells his head...
to just GO.





Peace








1 comment: