Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!!
 
 
My New Year's Resolution is to update Laugh & Learn with Silly Sam weekly.
 
I have just re-capped our year in first grade so far.
 
So, September-December was just entered this week.
 
Hopefully, I will be able to add a little something each week now.
 
My reluctance in posting has been that I have not wanted to talk mostly about products, but I have spent this past year posting the projects and programs that are the heart of my first grade program.
 
Sometimes I will add the specific link to a special product or program that I am referring to.
Some things I will just talk about.
If there is ever anything, a project, program or story or technique that I have referenced, that you are interested in learning more about,
please don't hesitate to contact me here,
or at
 
I would be so honored to answer any questions.
 
Wishing all of you Health, Happiness & Laughter for 2014!!

1 comment:

  1. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blog comment and I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty.
    online gambling

    ReplyDelete